Ïã½¶Ö±²¥ School District is proud to provide quality education for approximately 20,000 students in 28 elementary schools, 10 middle schools, and 7 secondary schools. Currently, we have 500 students registered with our Distributed Learning programs and approximately 900 adult learners enrolled in our Continuing Education program.
Ïã½¶Ö±²¥ also offers a variety of Programs of Choice.
- French Immersion
- Distributed Learning (grades 10-12)
To learn more about Secondary Programs of Choice, click here.
- Challenge Program
- Flexible Studies: Leadership in Learning
- Esquimalt High Rugby Academy
- Lambrick Park Diamond for Excellence Baseball and Softball Academy
- Reynolds Centre for Soccer Excellence
- Spectrum Hockey Skills Academy