Many users choose to include email signatures to relay their contact information and to underscore their association with the District. These signatures present an opportunity to demonstrate our organization’s professionalism and promote unity among our many locations and services, captured in our motto: One Learning Community. Signatures can also convey other district initiatives via links to our website and social media pages. For these reasons, we encourage staff to adopt the graphic version of our signature for use in their email programs. Please follow these instructions to change your signature.
- DO NO COPY AND PASTE ANOTHER PERSON’S SIGNATURE. ONLY USE THE TEMPLATE BELOW.
- Please change the text to match your information; sections marked with an asterisk (*) are optional.
- Please delete any extra line spaces that may be left if you remove an optional field (ex. the second phone number line).
- Please do not alter any of the text/images located below the Cel/Fax/Home line as this may affect the embedded links. If you would like to add your school’s social media links do so in the lines above.
- The external link boxes () displayed on this site will not appear in your signature.
- Please use the Plain Text version for signatures on your iPhone/mobile device (see below).
Webmail/Outlook Desktop Signature
Copy and paste the signature template below into one or more of the following Email programs (instructions below):
- Outlook 2016/2019 Desktop App
- Outlook 365 (Webmail)
Plain Text Signatures
Some Email applications only support plain text signatures, including the Mail program on District iPhones. If you are using one of these programs please format your signature as follows: